Forgot your Slate account password? Not to worry, resetting your password is easy.
- Enter your server name into your browser's url (if you don't remember it, check the invitation email you received from Slate.
- On the login screen, click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Slate account, then click the "Reset Password" button. Slate will send you an email to that email address with a password reset link.
- Click the "Reset" button in the email. You will be taken to a web page to enter a new password.
- Enter a new password on the Slate web page, click reset, and you're done! You can now use your new password to log into Slate.