Top Hat Community helps break down barriers and provide students with direct access to their peers and professors. With class sizes getting larger and more learning moving online, it's important to stay in touch with the pulse of your campus.
Community is also purpose-built for higher-education, which means our goal will always be to improve both social and academic outcomes for students.
- Receive course announcements and ask your professor questions with ease
- Chat with other students publicly or anonymously
- Ask questions, share ideas and get answers from classmates, TAs and professors in real-time
- Access to FREE group tutoring sessions, 1:1 tutoring, professor virtual office hours, and more!
- Share files and collaborate with others in private groups
Connect with your campus
Students going through similar situations are often the best source of advice.
Direct message your professor
Locate and contact your professor with an easy search.
Get the attention of your classmates
Use the @all functionality to send an email notification with you message to all users in the room.